UPDATED 14TH MAY 2020
Read all the questions slowly, you may get a clue in there.
1. 84% of people reading this will not find the the mistake in this A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z.
2. How can you throw a ball as hard as you can and have it come back to you, even if it doesn’t bounce off anything? There is nothing attached to it, and no one else catches or throws it back to you
3. What occurs once in every minute, twice in every moment, yet never in a thousand years?
4. What’s full of holes but still holds water?
5. What flies without wings?
6. Where will you find roads without vehicles, forests without trees, and cities without houses?
7. What are two things you cannot eat for supper?
8. What word looks the same upside down and backward?
9. What five letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?
10. A boy was rushed to the hospital Accident and Emergency. The Doctor saw the boy and said, “I cannot operate on this boy. He is my son.” But the doctor was not the boy’s father. How could that be?
11. What can you keep but cannot share and once you share it, you can’t keep it anymore?
12. A man was outside taking a walk when it started to rain. The man didn’t have an umbrella and he wasn’t wearing a hat. His clothes got soaked, yet not a single hair on his head got wet. How could this happen?
13. Sam’s mother had 4 children in all. The first one was named May. The second and third were called June and July respectively. What was the fourth child’s name?
14. The more it dries, the wetter it gets. What is it?
15. Why can’t a man living in the UK be buried in the US?
Question 1 of 15
Click the image to donate
© 2020 Provincial Grand Lodge of MMM, West Yorkshire
Terms and Conditions
Made with by Graphene Themes.